24 January, 2018

New beggining, new experience






It was through the help of Sir Gerry S. Alcoser and the initiative of our ever dynamic and hardworking adviser Sir John Marco Suazo that I was immerse in  Aurealle mining supplies and assay laboratory on 23rd of january 2018.

It was since 11th grade announced that we will be having our work immersion in grade 12 and some things about it. Though woking was never new to me since 2016 every summer im having summer jobs  but stil I'm very excited, I think everybody is excited and start talking and planning to what and where area they want to be immerse. And now it came to happen, it was been a long issue to me it is my 4th choice of facilty.  I really want to be immerse in a laboratory or factory because I am planning to take up Bs chemistry in college. Since the laboratory here in Nabunturan is for mining I was forced to be immersed in an assay laboratory.


My first day  was full of adjustments, establishing rapport w/ the laboratory personnel and the owner itself. I'm trying also  to adapt  in a new environment especially that I have no fellow classmates here unlike others they where in a group in one office or area. It was like I solely face a new challenge and nothing to depend on except myself. I choose this so I have to face it hoping that it would made me as atrong person

They tour me insde the laboratory and introduced the chemicals and laboratory equipment used in fire assaying.

2 comments: