01 March, 2018

Best night's of our lives:That's Amore



Here we are on the best nights of our lives reminiscing the past days of  being in a senior high. And looking forward to the endless possibilities on what we are going to be in the near future. I'm happy that before graduation we have a special gatherings to  socialize  with our batch. I'm a little bit sad because I know that moment's like this will never coming back but for sure it'll forever kept it in our hearts.

I don't expect with the program, we turn over some things we had as the first batch of senior high of NNCHS to the selected grade 11 studes.   There's also a reading of class prophecy and I'm hoping that prohecy do come true and praying that everyone of us will be successful.

Indeed it was amomentous and  glamorous night to all of us grade 12 studes who are able to attend the ball. Everyone exerts effort and money for their big transformation. We'll its just one night so it's a go and make it a blast
Is this their "I can't go,  I have no money"?. I'm happy for them they really looked great.

I was inspired by the speech of the guest speaker. And now I'm not afraid to try another field beyond my comfort zone. Honestly I hate Math but because of what he said I am encourage to learn it and love it.

I was just sitting on my chair when Eman tapped my back and said that there's someone who wants to dance with me. When I turned around to face Eman, it was him, I told myself, 'Ay... daot jud diay iyang mata'. My heart was jumping up and down because it really means to me. I know he was just forced because he is not like that. Without hesitation, I brought him to the dance floor, yes, it is me  who pulled him. We laughed at each other because we don't know where to put our hands so we looked at the other couples and copied what they were doing.

Picture taking, selfie everywhere as our means of keeping memories in that night.

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous girl. that's amore. labyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous girl. that's amore. labyah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Ehh. Nagdance mo ni daddy ug nagdance pud tah. Haha
    You look great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Ehh. Nagdance mo ni daddy ug nagdance pud tah. Haha
    You look great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehh. Did you enjoy dancing with stephen? Sweet overload.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pitch, you look stunning in the picture!

    ReplyDelete